热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 269|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Part Nine:”Idiotic Somniloquy”

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2023-4-3 11:42:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I have a bad habit, that is, when waking up at midnight, I tend to go off on wild flights of fancy. Strangely enough, new ideas often find their way into my mind on such occasions. To be more specific, new ideas keep coming out of my mind. Sometimes I share these ideas with my wife the following day at dinner. My wife would take it for idiotic somniloquy for their novelty and grotesqueness and attribute it to my over-leisureliness.

Dear friends, do you know that Paradise or Heaven is meant for members only? And such a state regarding admittance to Heaven has been a common practice in Heaven for several thousand years. In order to go to Heaven, you should first become a member. Where to apply for membership then? To tell you the truth, the moment you become a believer of a religion, you become a member of Heaven. My father had very good understanding of this rule. When he was dying of an illness, he hastily had himself baptized and became a member so that he could wait for my mother in Heaven. For my mother, still sound and healthy, is a Christian, she is bound to go to Heaven eventually. So it was wise of my father to become a member in the last minute. Otherwise they would be separated in future.

My survey shows that almost all the people, including me, want to go to Heaven, if they are to make a choice between Heaven and Hell. Yet about 15 - 25% of at least 5 billion population in the world are not qualified for admittance into Heaven, because they are either non-religious or not of the right religion. To borrow a term from marketing, the lost of 15 - 25% is a big market share to the "Ruler of Heaven".

In order to gain the additional market, the "Ruler" altered the policy that has been in effect for thousands of years, and worked out a new marketing plan. 150 years ago He sent his messengers Sri Ramakrishna (1836 - 1886) and others to India and other places, announcing the message - all religions lead to the same goal. Because religions share the same origin and many common points, they progress towards the same goal, for instance, to urge people to do good deeds. 100 years later other messengers had been sent to different parts of the world again, in order to consolidate the market. In the meantime, they announced the same message to reinforce the marketing plan of the "Ruler" of Heaven. Once the message - all religions leading to the same goal - reaches the destination, the "Ruler" will modulate the qualifications for admittance into Heaven as "Members and qualified persons only". The so-called "qualified persons" refer to the non-religious people with lofty moral virtues and thus qualified for admittance into Heaven. Why so?

Most countries allow foreign entrepreneurs to reside or stay because they will contribute to the welfare of these countries. Similarly, the qualified persons will bring enormous welfare to Heaven, i.e., "positive energies" (see Part Four). Here lies the reason that Heaven also accepts non-members. Through the adjustment of policies, the "Ruler" will take over the whole market in future. Of course, He needs to send more messengers to accomplish the task. When will they come? How will they accomplish the task? Who are the messengers I referred to in the foregoing part? I will leave these questions for future explanations. Oh, I almost forget to tell you who the "Ruler" is. He is the God (or Allah) you are familiar with.

I have to put an end to this part. You may take it for idiotic somniloquy or whatsoever.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|《两极哲理》机构 ( Singapore Registration No: 52903526W )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:01 , Processed in 0.026212 second(s), 15 queries .